JTE Pump Warehouse - Pool Pump Motor for a pool
Pool motor was received and it worked fine. 2 months later the pump failed and they replaced the pump also for me. The service was prompt and courteous and they were easy to deal with over the phone.
When I was on vacation I happened to run into one of their stores, they said they had 27 locations that they ship from.
I had a Pentair pump and they showed me a 2 speed version of my pump and what I would save in energy over a years time, the motor only draws 3 amps on low speed and only uses a fraction of a horsepower so I now save 28.00 a month on my electric bill.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."