4.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Pool motor was received and it worked fine. 2 months later the pump failed and they replaced the pump also for me. The service was prompt and courteous and they were easy to deal with over the phone.

When I was on vacation I happened to run into one of their stores, they said they had 27 locations that they ship from.

I had a Pentair pump and they showed me a 2 speed version of my pump and what I would save in energy over a years time, the motor only draws 3 amps on low speed and only uses a fraction of a horsepower so I now save 28.00 a month on my electric bill.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with i liked. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of jte pump warehouse customer care. JTE Pump Warehouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jte pump warehouse customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at JTE Pump Warehouse.

Had an Experience with JTE Pump Warehouse?

Comments