Ordered a motor from JTE Pumpwarehouse and was delivered the wrong motor.Asked the owner Joe for a refund which he said he would email instuctions on how to send back the motor to get a refund.

He never did email me although I repeatedly emailed him and phoned. Most times he would ignore my emails other times he said he would send information. BBB of Pa. has sent him a letter but he has ignored them as well.

At this time I am attempting to get a refund from Mastercard although I used a debit card.

The owner Joe is a total scam artist.Also see - Ripoff report .com

Had an Experience with JTE Pump Warehouse?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - So aggravated!!!!!! Dollar General Corporation "...The carts are piled with boxes higher than the shelves and you can't get to anything behind it because they are to dang heavy to move to get to what..." Read more "LOWES SYNCHRONY GE "BRAIN CRISES SURGEONS NEEDED FOR BRAIN DEAD CORPORATIONS & COMPANIES" Lowes "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..." Read more Lowes - Horrible Service Lowes "Started kitchen remodel project with Lowes in Mooresville and received horrible service. Never received calls back without calling multiple times. Job was never finished and we had to finish it..." Read more Walmart - Horrible service and a very filthy store Walmart "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more